To add a photo:
- Tap the Picture icon at the bottom bar
- If a Request Access alert is shown, allow the access.
- Choose your desired photo.
- Move it around and resize it (by pinching) so the text and icon won't cover anything important.
When a photo is presented, tapping the Picture icon at the bottom bar will allow you to select one of the following:
- Replacing the existing photo with another one
- Re-positioning the photo
- Clearing the photo, going back to show a solid color background.
- If a filter is present, you can make it less (or more) visible by bringing up the Filter selection pop-up and then tapping Edit.
- Make the text and icon stick out by tapping on the lightbulb icon at the bottom toolbar. It's on by default (when placing a photo background).