The Red Crown Ltd. (“TRC”, “we” or “us”) offers a number of apps (“Apps”, and each an “App”) which provide you with services (the “Service(s)”) allowing you, among other things, to create content and to share it via texting or social media.
If you are under the legal age of maturity in your jurisdiction, then you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian to accept these Terms. By using the Services, you represent to us that you have obtained such consent.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND SERVICES
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms (the “Modified Terms”), at any time, for example to address changes to the law or regulatory changes or changes to functionalities offered through the Services. If you do not agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the date the Modified Terms are posted, will constitute your acceptance of the Modified Terms.
We may, at any time, and without prior notice, change the features, scope, design, layout or availability of the Apps or any of the Services.
FEE-BASED SERVICES; COMMERCIAL CONTENT
Certain of our Services may be provided upon the payment of a fee (one time or recurring). Amounts payable and the terms and conditions with respect to such payments shall be as set forth in the additional third party (a "Third Party") terms and conditions that govern the application marketplace from which you downloaded the relevant App, such as Apple’s AppStore, Google Play or Amazon App-store for Android (the "Application Marketplace" and the "Third Party Terms", respectively).
We may incorporate advertisements in an App or any feature of a Service. We do not control such advertisements and cannot guarantee that they are reliable or accurate. Inclusion of advertisements does not mean that we recommend or endorse the goods or services that they offer, and we bear no responsibility for any decision by you to purchase such goods or services.
We may cooperate with advertisers or commercial vendors to offer you sponsored goods or services. The sponsored goods and services are offered by the respective goods or service providers, are under their exclusive responsibility and we maintain no responsibility for such goods or services. If you encounter any problem with the sponsored goods or services you will be required to contact the third party providers, not us.
USE OF STOCK CONTENT
While most of the content we offer in our services is original, we may offer some stock content as well. We have licensed this content as needed. In general, you are not authorized to use any content in our services as a stock content or resell it in any way. You may not present it as your own content or include it in your apps, websites or services. If you would like to do so, you will have to write us and get our explicit permission, in writing, prior to any action you make with content from our services.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE SERVICES
When using the Service you must refrain from:
- Breaching these Terms or any other applicable rules and instructions that we may convey with respect to the Service;
- Engaging in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, including laws governing privacy, defamation, spam and copyright;
- Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Service;
- Breaching the security of the Service or publicly identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;
- Circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Service, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Service;
- Sending automated or machine generated queries;
- Using robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Service or send data to the Service including for the purposes of competing with the Service, or in such ways that may impair or disrupt the Service's functionality;
- Displaying or embedding content from the Service, including by any software, feature, gadget or communication protocol, which alters the content or its design;
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information regarding the Service’s users, without their prior explicit consent;
- Uploading to or making available on the Service content which may be considered as –
- Identifying minors, their personal details or their address and ways to contact them;
- Software viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, vandals, spyware, ransomware and any other malicious applications;
- Constituting a violation of a person's right to privacy or right of publicity;
- Threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, violent, obscene or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Unsolicited commercial communications ('spam'), chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Otherwise prohibited by any applicable law.
- You are solely responsible for the content you make available through the Service and for the consequences associated with doing so.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Apps and the Services, including without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and any goodwill associated therewith, but excluding any content that originates from users, are the exclusive property of TRC and its licensors. This includes the Apps’ design, graphics, computer code, “look and feel” and TRC’s domain names.
You may not copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, make available to the public or communicate to the public, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use of, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, combine with other software, modify or create derivative works of the Apps or the services or any part thereof, in any way or by any means.
You may not use any name, mark, logo or domain name that is confusingly similar to our marks, logos and internet domain names. You must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute or damage our goodwill.
Your use of the Services is conditioned upon your agreement not to use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. TRC, at its sole discretion, may terminate completely or limit to any extent its engagement with any user who is suspected of infringing the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others, or may, at its sole discretion, take other actions against such users. In addition, TRC may, at its discretion and in accordance with applicable laws, remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
TRC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: The Red Crown Ltd., P.O.Box 1165 Hod Hasharon, Israel
By Email: jay[at]theredcrown[dot]com
You will be responsible for any and all content that originates from you and that you use with or through the Apps or the Services. You are solely responsible for the consequences of posting or publishing any content created, modified or otherwise used by you through the Apps or the Services. TRC does not endorse any such content and TRC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such content.
On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, TRC reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether your content complies with the requirements set out in these Terms and may remove such content and/or terminate your access for uploading or sharing content which is in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by TRC. TRC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
You acknowledge and agree that TRC is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, service or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that TRC is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, service or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
TERM OF SERVICES
Subject to the provisions below, TRC shall continue to provide you the Service for as long as you are entitled to receive them pursuant to the Third Party Terms. You are aware that unless you terminate the Services according to the Third Party Terms, such terms (and the payment obligations therefor) may provide that the Services, and payment therefor, may "roll-over" for additional terms.
TRC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate these Terms and stop providing the Service without liability, including if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms; or
- TRC is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- TRC is discontinuing the Service to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service; or
- the provision of the Service to you by TRC is, in TRC’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES (THE “TRC PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPS, THE SERVICES, AND ALL PARTS THEREOF, INCLUDING THE FREE CONTENT AND THE PREMIUM CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, ENHANCED GOODWILL OR EXPECTED BENEFITS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE APPS OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR- FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS IN ANY WAY; (B) THE APPS OR THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR FREE FROM MALWARES, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (C) THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (D) THE FREE CONTENT OR PREMIUM CONTENT PRESENTED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, BENEFICIAL OR RELIABLE; (E) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SATISFACTORY AND WILL FIT YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS.
NO REPRESENTATION OR OTHER AFFIRMATION OF FACT, INCLUDING STATEMENTS REGARDING SUITABILITY FOR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, MADE BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF, WHICH IS NOT EXPRESSLY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE A WARRANTY FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR GIVE RISE TO ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE APPS AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TRC PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP, THE SERVICES THE FREE CONTENT OR THE PREMIUM CONTENT, THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPS, THE SERVICES, THE PREMIUM CONTENT OR THE FREE CONTENT OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES.
IN ANY EVENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL, MAXIMUM AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO HALF THE FEES YOU PAID US (IF ANY) IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT PURPORTEDLY GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, WE WILL BE FULLY RELEASED FROM OUR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY TO YOU IF YOU HAVE BREACHED THESE TERMS, ANY OTHER TERMS, RULES OR REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES, OR IF THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, YOU INFRINGED OR VIOLATED ANY OTHER PERSON’S RIGHTS.
You will indemnify and hold harmless at your own expense, each of the TRC Parties, from and against any damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs), resulting from any violation by you of any of these Terms, any illegal activity performed by you or on your behalf, or any violation by you of a third party’s rights.
Your use of the Services may be subject to the Third Party Terms (as defined above). The Third Parties (as defined above) are not responsible for providing maintenance and support services with respect to the app.
The following terms apply if you downloaded the App from Apple's app store. You agree and acknowledge as follows:
- These terms are concluded between yourself and us, and not with Apple Inc. ("Apple"). Apple is not responsible for the App. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Apple’s app store terms of service then the app store terms of service will prevail, solely with respect to the conflicting provisions.
- The license granted to you for the App is limited to a non-transferrable license to use the App on any iOS products that you own or control, and as permitted by the usage rules set forth in the app store terms of service, except that such App may be accessed, acquired, and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via family sharing.
- In the event of a failure to conform to any applicable warranty (if any warranty is applicable), you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if you paid any). Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, will not be at Apple’s responsibility.
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including (i) product liability claims, (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim.
- You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App (e.g. you must not be in violation of your wireless data services agreement when you use the App).
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Jurisdiction; Choice of Law; Export Limitations. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws thereof, and the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes between the parties
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws
- Severability. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible
- NoAgency; Third Party Beneficiaries. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms. Neither of us intends that any third party will be a beneficiary of or entitled to rely on any part of these Terms.
- Paragraph Headings. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
- Limitation on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute you may have with respect to the Apps or the Services must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
- No Waiver. The failure of TRC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or TRC’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Last updated: August 4, 2019